Read the article for details on Satya Nadella Salary In Rupees Per Month, Per Day, 2023.
Satya Narayana Nadella, widely recognized as Satya Nadella, is an accomplished technology executive and business leader who currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Microsoft.
Let’s find out Satya Nadella Net Worth in Rupees along with his salary per month.
Satya Nadella Salary In Rupees, USD
Here are the details on Satya Nadella’s salary in Indian rupees and dollars.
|Satya Nadella’s Net Worth in Billion
|$897 Million dollars
|Satya Nadella Net Worth in Rupees
|74,59,78,83,750.00 Indian Rupee
|Satya Nadella’s Net Worth in 2022
|USD 1 billion
|Satya Nadella’s Net Worth in 2020
Satya Nadella Salary Per Year, Month, Week, Day
|Satya Nadella Salary in Rupees
|Satya Nadella Salary Per Year
|Satya Nadella Salary Per Month
|Satya Nadella Salary Per Week
|Satya Nadella Salary Per Day
Also Read; Sundar Pichai’s Per Day Salary
Satya Nadella Income Per Year, Month, Week, Day
|Satya Nadella Income in Rupees
|Satya Nadella Income Per Year
|Satya Nadella Income Per Month
|Satya Nadella Income Per Week
|Satya Nadella Income Per Day
Satya Nadella Wiki, Bio
|Satya Narayana Nadella
|Date of Birth
|August 19, 1967
|56 as of 2023
|Place of Birth
|Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
|BS from Manipal Institute of Technology
MS from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
MBA from the University of Chicago
|Anupama Nadella (married in 1992)
|Padma Bhushan (2022)
Satya Nadella was born on 19 August 1967 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. He was born in a Hindu family. His mother’s name was Prabhavati, she was a Sanskrit lecturer and his father’s name was Bukkapuram Nadella Yugandhar. His father was an Indian Administrative Service officer of the 1962 batch.
Also Read: 5 Famous IITians in USA – India to America
Satya Nadella Education
For early education, Satya Nadella attended the Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet. Later on, he received his bachelor’s in electrical engineering degree from the Manipal Institute of Technology in Karnataka in 1988. It was after that he went to the U.S. to pursue an MS degree in computer science at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee in 1990. Later, he received an MBA degree from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in 1997.
Glimpse At Satya Nadella’s Career
Satya Nadella served in many prestigious positions and contributed to Microsoft at several levels.
- In 1992, Satya Nadella joined Microsoft, one of the world’s leading technology companies, as a young software engineer.
- He led the development of critical products like Microsoft Office and Microsoft’s cloud infrastructure.
- He is credited for helping bring Microsoft’s database, Windows Server and developer tools to its Azure cloud
- Before becoming CEO, Nadella served as the Executive Vice President of the Cloud and Enterprise Group at Microsoft.
- In February 2014, Satya Nadella was appointed as the CEO of Microsoft, succeeding Steve Ballmer.
- Nadella oversaw major acquisitions, including LinkedIn in 2016 and GitHub in 2018, further expanding Microsoft’s influence in the tech industry.
- Nadella authored a book titled “Hit Refresh,” which offers insights into his personal and professional journey, as well as his vision for Microsoft’s future.